- Hardcore 321SS cartridge improves longevity and durability
- 22 mm long
- Diameter sized to fit into a 6 mm H7 tolerance hole
- Terminated leads are 1.2 m in length
- 50W power output
Thermal paste for improving conduction
Acts as a release agent
Unlike anti-seize compounds, Boron Nitride is not electrically conductive, which eliminates the risk of shorting out your heater cartridge or thermistor
Use the included applicator to coat the cartridge heater hole in your 3d printer heat block. Insert the cartridge heater while the paste is still wet, then let dry. The boron nitride boosts dissipation of heat from the hot section of the cartridge heater, improving its life.
Retails in 5 cc syringes with luer lock fittings.
Stable to 850 °C in air, 1800 °C in a vacuum. SDS available here.
Achieve peak bridging performance with the Bridgemaster Nozzle!
- Copper alloy core optimized for thermal conduction
- Super tough, carbide based surface coating that reduces wear from abrasive filaments
Forgot what size nozzle you have installed? With the Bridgemaster™ Nozzle you don't need to know braille, or read a chart, the orifice size is engraved on 3 sides for easy viewing.
- Compatible with common metric (6 mm) and standard (1/4 in) socket tools for easy installation.
- Rep Rap style (M6 x 1.0 threads with a 7 mm thread length and 12.5 mm overall length)
100% Made in USA
- Bimetallic Heat Break™
- Rated to 450 °C
- Covers the gamut of printable thermoplastics
- Eliminates Heat Creep
- Nickel-plated for superior longevity and reduced emissivity
- Copper alloy base material
- Distinctive laser marking
- Convenient wrench flats to simplify changing nozzles
- Heat sink designed optimized for noise reduction
- Bimetallic Heat Break™ technology
- Rate to 450°C to cover the gamut of 3D printable thermoplastics
- Versatile mounting options, including a groove mount configuration for optimal flexibility
- Uses Rep Rap style nozzles
- Quick-swap capability for hot components
- Adjustable length to level multi-extrusion systems
- High-quality materials include a hardened copper alloy hot block, cold-worked stainless steel, and aircraft-grade aluminum
- Open source - published under a CC BY SA 4.0 license
Insulates Mosquito Magnum® heat break to help extend the plastic melt zone and increase printing speeds
Precision CNC machined
- Composite, bi-metallic construction makes this the thinnest, highest performing heat break in production.
Fits Mosquito®, Mosquito® Magnum, and Mosquito® Magnum+ (Air-Cooled)
Mounting point for 25 mm cooling fan
Contains built in anti-rotation features for mating with Bondtech BMG-M
Made in USA